Visa Compliant Policies to Satisfy any Embassy

Becky, User Experience Analyst

If your travels include a trip to a foreign country that requires you to obtain a travel visa, you may be required to secure travel insurance before you can be issued the travel visa.

If you are traveling throughout Europe and are not a citizen of the European Union, you will most likely need to purchase a travel insurance plan to obtain the Schengen Visa. The 15 Schengen countries are: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain and Sweden. If you are visiting any of these places you must have proof of travel insurance to get a Schengen Visa.

Regardless of where you are going, however, if the embassy tells you to get a visa compliant travel insurance policy, InsureMyTravelVisa may work for you. The plans on InsureMyTravelVisa were specifically designed to satisfy most embassy requirements. When you purchase a plan on InsureMyTravelVisa you will be emailed and/or faxed a letter that serves as proof of insurance for the embassy.

As always, if you need any help or want to talk to us about a visa compliant policy before you buy, give us a call at 800-487-4722 and we will walk you through the process.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>